Monday, December 12, 2005

Christmas Wish

It's been a while since I've posted or played John's weekend assigment, but this was too good to pass up.  I feel the need... not the need for speed... just the need to post my Christmas wish.  I have two: I would love to visit my daughter and her family who are in Germany, military style.  They left with my grandchildren in September and expect to be gone for three years.  It's difficult sometimes not to see them every weekend.

chateau

And two; I think I would like my husband to have an overhaul. He doens't really need any body work done, per se, but if I could just get him out of his recliner during football season, encourage him to wear anything more than his underwear when he's in his recliner, and maybe make helping around the house more appealing to him - now THAT would be my Christmas dream come true!!  A fully-clothed, upright husband who helps around the house.  Dream on...

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand your first wish, I miss my daughter who lives in another state...might as well be Europe.  I never see her.  As for your second wish, TOO FUNNY!  I have the same prob...eh...um....wish!  lol
http://boiseladie.blogspot.com/