Monday, April 11, 2005

I'm Famous!

You know I have to be incredibly bored to have done what I just did.  I typed my own name into a search engine just to see if I'm famous.  And guess what? I AM!

  Seriously, it's amazing the stuff you'll find on the internet, interesting or not.  Because it's been a very long time since I've written anything worth reading, I think I'll start posting my poetry again.  All of my work is listed at Poetry.com (Lori Lee Nelson), so feel free to browse if you want.

(http://www.techiwarehouse.com/gallery/data/548/626time.jpg)

Time

Who defines Time?

God?

Man?

Time itself?

Time cannot be defined.

It is the essence of what is now.

Does not exist as yesterday;

Yesterday is gone.

Cannot exist as tomorrow;

Tomorrow never arrives.

Time is only now.

Every moment,

Every thought,

Every idea

Is Now

In Time.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went and looked at some of your poetry.  They are nice to read!
Carol